Saturday, October 2, 2010

Breakfast a la Dexter

How excited am I that Dexter is back? Pretty excited! So excited that I dedicated this Saturday morning breakfast to my favorite serial murderer. And we killed (heh, get it?!) this meal so fast that I have no photos of it. Yes, I am a beginner when it comes to blogging. I will get better, I promise.

We had fried eggs with some hot sauce (should have been Cholula but I cannot seem to find it in Dallas, sad) and pan fried ham steak
s, plus some toast. We did not have blood orange juice because I forgot to buy it. But, I did have a big glass of tomato juice which also seemed appropriate.

Ok, I am going to go make Blondies to bring to a party this afternoon. They are from a How to Cook Everything recipe and they always get really good reviews. And there will be photos and we will focus on the food not the gorgeous blood splatter analyst/my fantasies. Stick with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment